Nintendo Switch Spec Analysis
I’m sorry to hear this :( I was hoping Nintendo would pull of a miracle and surprise with amazing mind-blowing technology inviting hordes of 3rd party developers. Or if not technology horsepower then at least a kind of Android extension/gaming standardization to leverage it’s huge consumer pull to set a standard for gaming and increasing the audience. Seems like they’ve opted instead to go further into their niche. The question then remains to me: how many Zelda quality games can they release per year?
I wonder if the situation could be saved if as the reviewer implies price is the only problem if they dropped the price 100$ as soon as the initial great excitement/underproduction ends. If now they’re selling as fast as they’re producing but then ramp up production and lower costs they could still create strong 3rd party developer support… but even so, the Fifa example mentioned worries me if developers can’t do multiplatform games but have to do costly custom versions.
- ARMS – HaikuHunter Review
- My E3 findings
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – HaikuHunter Review
- Ready to make the Switch?
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – HaikuHunter Review
- Evolution of The Legend of Zelda
- Making of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- gameSketch 346
- Atari vs Nintendo (business history)
- Song of Da Day: Dragon Roost Island