DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin trailer
As cool as I find this trailer now I think it’s largely because of the many beautiful memories, because if I try to have a detached look at it I would probably dislike how empty/flat many of the environments look and that it seems to be all about fighting bosses. There reason I’d be wrong though in not playing it after this trailer is because what the trailer doesn’t show are the many choices and paths you can take, the many ways you can approach things and the beautiful ways in which you can get lost in the worlds realistic deadends… the feeling of exploration.
And with all 3 addons… man, there’s a LOT of exploring to do in there for anybody who hasn’t played it.DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin trailer, 4.0 out of 5 based on 2 ratings
- Bloodborne Lore: The Beast Hunt
- Dork Souls
- Is there a God in Demon’s Souls?
- Dark Souls Timeline
- The Souls Retrospective Part II – The First Flame
- Easy Allies – The Souls Retrospective Part 1 “Through the Fog”
- In Defense of Dark Souls 2
- Showing Love Through Games
- gameSketch 355
- Game Theory: Dark Souls 3