A tourist’s trip through games (Ancient Egypt)
Yep, this is how i play games… don’t laugh. Yes, i am like that excited asian tourist with a big camera stopping every couple of steps to take a photo. And yes, i am advancing slowly through games… but you know what? I’m having a lot of fun seeing these amazing worlds. And how often does one get the chance to visit not just Egypt, but ancient Egypt?
PS: yes, this is Assassin’s Creed: Origins, haven’t had such a great visual treat since my visit to to 1789 France in AC Unity (maybe not quite that level though) and parts of the Witcher 3 expansion which also looked very good at times… but from what i’ve seen so far not quite on this level. And the BIG surprise of the experience is that it actually offers somewhat of a similar experience in interacting with the world through a mixture of little stories and exploration.
- gameSketch 377
- Asssassin’s Creed Rogue – impressions
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Debut
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag – impressions
- Assassin’s Kitten Creed
- French Revolution – Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Making of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag trailer
- Assassin’s Creed 3 – Impressions
- gameSketch 332
- Dishonored – quick impressions